Website is available but under reconstruction.
Hat Company, llc
Hand Crafted Vintage Inspired Hats & Accessories
May Market @ Hill-Stead
- May 5th - May 7th - Farmington, CT
Brimfield @ Antique Show
- May 27th - May 28th - Deerfield, NH
- June 3rd - June 5th - Fairpoint, NY
- June 17th - June 19th - Brookdale Park, Brookdale, NJ
Manayunk Arts Festival
- June 24th - June 25th - Philadelphia, PA
Chautauqua Craft Alliance
- July 7th - July 9th - Chautauqua, NY
League of New Hampshire Craftsmen
- August 5th - August 13th - Mt. Sunapee Resort, NH
- September 2nd - September 4th - New Paltz, NY
Rose Squared - Anderson Park
- September 23th - September 25th - Anderson Park, NJ
MacKenzie Child Arts and Crafts Festival (pending)
- September 29th - October 1st - Aurora, NY
- October 13th - October 14th - Philadelphia, PA
New England Christmas Festival @ Mohegan Sun
- November 3rd - November 5th - Uncasville, CT
St. John Devine (pending)
- December 2nd - December 4th - New York, NY
Dressing is an art form you get to do every day. A hat says you are ready for your daily debut.
Who is Meshugenah?
The Meshugenah Hat Company is the work of identical twin sisters. Marcia Press and Carla Press. In 2015 they began making and marketing reversible vintage inspired hats and accessories to sell at crafts fairs and tea parties.
Their pairing of high end fabrics, trims, and accessories suggests individuality, elegance, and a touch of whimsy. In 2020 they began to translate their design aesthetic into home decor products.
Welcome to their world.